2013 AEA Board of Directors
|Rev. Andrea Andress||Director|
The AEA was formed by a group of dedicated Enneagram teachers in the fall of 2008
in order to expand the foundational work that had been done in the past in bringing
the teachings of the Enneagram to the residents of Arizona.
We are a non-profit educational organization with various levels of membership available.
We primarily use a method of teaching the Enneagram known as the Narrative Tradition
which simply means that you learn about the Enneagram Types from those who know
them the best - the Types themselves - through panels and discussions led by knowledgeable
The AEA offers a wide selection of introductory and advanced programs taught by
experienced and masterful teachers. We also sponsor workshops through the Enneagram
Studies in the Narrative Tradition featuring internationally known teachers such as Helen
Palmer, David Daniels and others, drawing from a full spectrum of national and international
AEA President Judy Shoob recently retired from a lifelong career working for a national company
as a VP of Human Resources, which required training, investigating, mediating and
leadership. Judy has been studying the Enneagram for seven years, and has completed
the first phase of teacher certification.
- Enhance communication and networking within the Enneagram community
- Assist in the continuing personal and professional development of our members
- Increase awareness of the Enneagram in Arizona
- Support Arizona Enneagram teachers, coaches and practitioners
- Serve as a referral source for those seeking Enneagram information, teachers, coaches
and practitioners in Arizona
View our Frequently Asked Questions page.